
Yesterday, we received a group of wonderful guests. Aezack, a fellow blogger-turn-friend and his husband (who happened to be my old classmate back in 1988 - secondary school). I was so excited when I knew that she was going to marry somebody I know. What a coincidence!
Later, after my father came home from surau, he chatted with Amin, Aezack's hubby. Then another coincidence happened. My father knew his father.
"What a small world!" Aezack and I said. It all started as just a little friendship and now the acquaintenceship has grown all of a sudden.

Baby Huzaifah is a lot cuter now. But he looked awfully sleepy when he first came, though he tried his very best to become a charming guest. He was busy watching my little Angah entertaining him with our home-made rattler. Towards the end he gets too tired and he fell asleep while a was holding him. How cute!
Then I came to notice a 'maxim' that my husband and I made up while bringing up three of our own kids.
"Babies are cute, especially when they are not yours!"
Anyway, Aezack's lucky husband and and lucky baby get to follow her to Tokyo by the next spring. How lucky indeed! To be accompanied by loving spouse and cute little baby, studying master fully sponsorred, you get to see hanami as the snow thaws... aaahh... what else could you as
ked for?Oh well, we often see the other side of the meadow is the greener pastures. It's normal I guess. In the meantime, I should also be grateful with whatever I have.
Aezack, thanks for the new year visit. I hope you will be have a wonderful life indeed and I'm pretty sure the little obstacle that you have right now may seem big, but someday, you will look back and remember them with a smile. Look forward to see you again!

No comments:
Post a Comment